Lesson 4 is uploading photos. Since I don't want to go outside, I am using a photo from November, 2008 since that was readily available. So just pretend that it is today. The leaves are not quite as colorful, but we'll get there and when we do I'll post an 09 photo... promise.
It has been getting colder at night, but the days are warm and sunny. The ducks have returned and the geese visit more regularly. Yesterday as we drove up our hill and came around the turn to our driveway, we startled a small bob cat. He darted across the road and disappeared down the embankment. It was around 4:00 and I wondered if he was after our cats. They were all outside. I don't think they would survive an attack. Even though he was small he was a lot bigger than they are. That is a threat I hadn't even considered. I was just getting comfortable now that the rattle snakes are getting sluggish and are probably going night, night soon.
I will post more "artsy" photos now that I know how. This is a fun class.
Hugs, Linda E
Hugs, Grandy

No comments:
Post a Comment