Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Adding Borders

Well, I finally got time to work on my blog.  Thanks to the ladies in the class I was able to figure out how to add borders.  What do you think?  I tried two sites and several borders.  Now I need to work on adding links.  I have found so many great blogs and sites through this group.  I have signed up for several classes.

Next, I have to take a picture of my "thrift store scrappy wolf quilt".  I still have to add a label, so I can't quite call it a finish.  I'm very proud of my first ever quilt.  I need to start two baby quilts for my great niece and soon to be born new baby.  I will try to be a real blogger and document my journey as I go.  I can't keep up with the ladies in the groups who do amazing work, but I have to start somewhere. 

I am taking a class on how to maintain my Featherweight Singer Sewing machine in Fresno on Saturday.  I'm looking forward to that because I really want to use my grandmothers machine and I also want to take good care of it.  We are to wear old clothes and brings our tools, oil, and tweezers.  It should be a good class.

See you soon.  I will work on the attachments so you can leave comments and links. 
Grandy Linda

2 comments:

  1. I love the borders...they bleand well with your photos. Featherweight class----I love mine. Used it last night to finish a sweatshirt jacket. I sometimes stitch on it at night as I watch TV. Enjoy the class.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. things are looking great! Keep going and experimenting till you are satisfied. I changed my blog many times over for months until I settled in. LOL

    Chris

    ReplyDelete