Well, here I go again. I did not make it to WW on July 29. Wound up with a massive migraine. Don't know if that was a co-inkydink or not. Hopefully not. So... I now have a conflict with the WW meeting night and there is only one class here in North Fork. So, I'm trying Dr. Oz's Real Age web site and diet tips. That man and his show is really making me sit up and pay attention. I have a slightly elevated blood sugar and the dreaded belly fat insulin resistance syndrome. So need to make some life style changes.
I did make it to the art quilt class and have working on my "pear" still life on and off for the last month. Me thinks I think (analyze, fiddle, procrastinate) too much! But I am enjoying the challenge. I also started a Pfaff feet class in conjunction with a block of the month class quilting class at Cottage quilts in Fresno. I have almost finished my first "stash" quilt and it is truly a beginner's quilt, but really fun and I'm proud of it.
Finished EPP Ball #15
5 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment